Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Autopia - Carnauba wax list?

Autopia - Carnauba wax list?: "I find most carnubas on very well preped paint have very subtle differences.

On Black, I find Nattys, Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax, P21s/S100, Souveran, Signature, Blitz, #26 or 16 all look very alike, and most take on the look greated by the poishes and glazes used in the prep. I find myself using Nattys, Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax, P21s/S100, Souveran, Signature. The slight edge going to CMW or Souveran as they darken the paint slightly.

On lighter colours I have some will change the colour off the paint more, some give more gloss/reflective look, others look wetter. On my old light blue car Nattys, Clearkote Carnuba Moose Wax, P21s/S100 depending how I felt.

Due to the overall range of colours you have, I would get either P21s or Pinnacle Signature."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home