Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Autopia Detailing Product Reviews

Autopia Detailing Product Reviews: "I recently purchased and have used Pinnacle Souveran. I was little skeptical about buying a jar of wax for near 70 bucks, oh but I'm glad I did. I have used it on a 93 Black MR2 and my Aegean Blue Pearl acura. I must say SIMPLY STUNNING. With a properly prepped surface, the initial Gloss, shine, DEPTH, wetness is the best. It has taken my car's paint to a new level. I have used a variety of waxes and sealants including Zaino and P21S. Souveran simply is a league of its own. If you are the discriminating detailer and can tell the difference this is the wax for you. The value is much more justified after using it for two seperate applications, it just doesnt even look like I used any out of the jar! I can see getting 40-60 applications from one jar! Im sure the only downfall to this wax is prolly the durability. I havent had it on for long but I will be monitoring durability."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home