Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Eagle One Wet Tire Shine is solvent-based

Autopia Detailing Product Reviews: "I picked this product up some time ago at a car show from a Eagle One Rep. It is a solvent based dressing that produces a relatively high shine finish on the tire.

It's important to buff this dressing down well to be sure there is no fling off. It will stain the paint. I got some fling off on a vehicle and it ended up leaving stains on the bottom edges of the painted bumper.

It does cause brown staining on tires like the Eagle One Tire GEL did. I don't know about these heavy solvent based dressings. I just don't like them.

I wouldn't use this product again personally. I can see if you want a really high sine on a tire, possibly for a car show, then this might be a product to look into."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home